Monday 21 January 2013

I know it doesn't look like much yet...

...but I can't wait until I have time to finish it!


And this is just the prototype. I am making a gift for a friend's new baby, based on one of little-miss-e's favourite toys. It needs a few tweaks here and there, so I am glad I made a prototype rather than just running ahead and making all the mistakes on the real thing. And also, little-miss-e will get to have this one when it is done - so that is lovely for her too.

Oh, for some time to myself to finish this and start the real thing! The issue is that we have a small house and so my sewing machine lives in little-miss-e's room. So when she is asleep I can't sew and when she is awake I can only sew for a short time until she gets hungry/bored/wet/pooey etc...Oh well, slowly slowly it'll get there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails