Tuesday 1 January 2013

hello 2013: one word


Maxabella invited us to give a one word focus for 2013.  I've been giving it a bit of thought and I realised that for me, 2013 will be all about

home

because after our three month away adventure, it's nice to be home

because I have a least another 6 months of maternity leave left and will be spending much time at home

because we want to focus on de-cluttering, cleaning up, unpacking, throwing out and making our home a more usable space for our life

because we want to spruce up our front garden

because home and family are intertwined

because I want to work on feeling content with our home

because home is where our family relationships are built and strengthened

and because ultimately my hope lies in a future home, a new home - one with no pain, no tears and no death 

What's your one word 2013 focus?

image from here

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Ah, home is such a gorgeous word (although I confess the word often just conjures up WORK to me... which is so wrong when you think about it!). Best wishes for making the whole world your HOME this year, Becclebee. x

admin said...

Home is such a grounding word! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails