125g cream cheese (note - don't buy the cheap stuff - my mistake)
1/2 cup caster sugar
200g (2 blocks) of lindt mint intense chocolate
600 ml of thickened cream, lightly whipped
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg together until smooth.
- Break the chocolate into little bits and melt in the microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir through until well combined.
- Stir in the cream, again stirring until well combined.
- Divide into 10 teacups.
- Pop in fridge for a couple of hours 'til chilled.
- Serve with strawberries...