Monday 16 September 2013

baby bunting

Bunting is very in at the moment. I feel like you can barely turn around in the blogosphere without tripping over a string of bunting! I think bunting is really cute, but up til now I haven't made any. This has been for a number of reasons, but mostly because I haven't anywhere to hang it once done! But a friend at work needs a bit of cheering up, so we are putting together a basket of things for her, and I thought what is more cheerful than a string of baby bunting. Teeny tiny triangles in bright colours, just perfect for hanging up over your desk!

I followed pink milk's easy tutorial, but obviously did a lot less rows!

I also made my friend a load of oaty lindt chip biscuits...


Chocolate and bunting, the perfect cheer-you-up!

2 comments:

Leonie said...

No doubt she will feel alot more cheery with such a lovely gift package :)

Miss Muggins said...

What a lovely way to cheer someone up xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails