Saturday 6 April 2013

Amazing French Fudge Cake

Ok, so this cake is amazing! There is no other way to describe it. It is amazingly easy, amazingly gluten free (amazingly you'd never notice) and amazingly delicious. In fact it has trumped every other cake I make (to the point that it is the only cake my lovely husband ever chooses!). It's so amazing you don't even need a photo! (Which you can also read as "it's in the oven at the moment and I haven't taken a pic of it yet"). The recipe comes from an amazing friend, but is on a scrappy bit of paper and I always struggle to find it and then worry that maybe I've lost it. So I thought I'd share it here with you and then I won't lose it and you get the chance to make it too!

Amazing French Fudge Cake

Gently melt together:
  • 200g dark chocolate
  • 180g butter
  • 3/4 C caster sugar
Mix well, then add
  • 3 tbls gluten free self raising flour (or you could use normal flour) and mix well
  • Add 3 eggs and mix well
Place in greased cake tin and cook for about 10 min at 200 degrees Celsius.
Reduce heat to 180 degrees C and cook for a further 30 min.
Turn off oven but leave the cake in the oven for a further 10 min.
Once cool, cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.
Amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails