so, i am trying out my new crochet book, and it seems i am less good at following patterns than i thought. the first square i tried was, well, to start off with - not square. so i tried again, the pattern seemed simple enough...
i'm halfway through this "square" and things are not going well. (in yellow of course for my current baby blanket project)
so i thought i would stop and make something else.
like a wheat bag. see, the request was for a wheat bag with a cover, that can be taken off and washed, like a wheatbag-case. so i made it out of a pillowcase (no surprise there). the base wheatbag is the slightly shorter one. and the wheatbag-case has the lengthways stripe.
however, to finish it, i am in need of some wheat... (and, now that i look at the photo, i think i am also in need of an iron)
DIY Yourself Some Cheery, Sprinkle-filled Soap!
13 hours ago