Thursday 28 November 2013

check out these stars

hi hi!

umm...

There's not much to say 'round these parts. Life is pottering along and between work and home and all the stuff in between there is a new crochet project. But I'm not going to show you that yet. Instead - check out these stars:

Photo from Little Woollie

Aren't they fab. They're from here (which is a lovely tutorial) and I love love love them! I am so going to get distracted from my new project to do a few of these! Our Christmas tree is going to go up on the weekend, and I'd love to have some stars to decorate it with.

How 'bout you? How's the balance of work/home/life going? And when are you putting up your Christmas tree?

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Oooh looking forward to seeing the new project! and yes - those stars are fab! I made a few for Christmas gifts and they are cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails